Company Name: Hangzhou Qiaohui Color Steel Co., Ltd. <br> Contact: Mr. Du <br> Contact: 15068169318
Address: No. 18 Dongjiamen, Sandun Town, Xihu District, Hangzhou
Workshop purification project Before the start of the clean room project, it is necessary to determine the specifications and procedures of the entire project so that subsequent construction and use can progress in an orderly manner. The details are as follows:
1. First of all, determine the purpose of the clean room project. This step is mainly to determine why the clean room was built, the requirements of the construction, and the effect to be achieved after the completion of the construction.
2. Determine the construction scope and cleanliness of the entire clean room project. The range of cleanliness includes the range of temperature and humidity, the number of particles, the range of air volume and wind speed.
Dust-free purification workshop routine management regulations
3. Determine the full responsibility in the entire clean room project, who is responsible for the purification of that area, who is responsible for the purification of which product, who is responsible for the guidance, and who is responsible for the inspection.
4. Determine the content of the operation, such as how to install the purification air conditioner, how to install the floor and wall, and what main and auxiliary materials are used during installation.
5. Determine the maintenance method after the completion of the work, and report to the relevant staff for periodic inspections.